1. Convenient One-Stop Shopping- Travel Agents can handle every aspect of your trip from lodging, ground transportation, activities, tours and much more!
2. Consumer Advocate – If you should have a problem during your trip, travel agents can act on your behalf to see that proper resolutions are made.
3. Expert Guidance – Travel Agents are experts in helping travelers get where they need to go and in helping to create possibilities most people never would have dreamed were possible.
4. Save Time – Avoid the headaches and let the Travel Agents call around and do all the time consuming work of planning a complex itinerary.
5. Choice – Travel Agents offer you an array of options and price quotes from a variety of travel suppliers, giving you the upper hand when making your final travel decisions.
6. Less Stress – Planning a trip can be stressful. There are so many options and details to worry about. Travel Agents do the work, resulting in less stress for you.
7. Updated Information – Travel Agents are constantly communicating with the travel community, thus giving you the most up to date info on airline regulations, hotels, car rentals, cruise ships, travel visas and other travel services to consider when planning your trip.
8. Customer Service – Travel Agents offer that “personal touch” to your travel planning experience – offering help and advice that a website cannot provide!
9. Travel Documentation – Travel Agents can help you prepare and organize any necessary documents that you may need in order to travel outside of the country. They can direct you to your local passport office and they know where you need a visa, as well as any other documentation needed.
10. Travel Expertise – Many Travel Agents are considered experts in the area you are traveling to and have probably been to your chosen destination. They attend all sorts of seminars and classes to prepare themselves for your travel requests.